Happy Friday, friends! My latest kitchen experiments are in need of further testing, so no recipe today. Instead I’m stopping by to say hello, share some blog housekeeping, and rejoice in the coming weekend.
Life can be a little exhausting sometimes, and I think we could all stand to benefit from taking a deep breath and spending some time on ourselves. My self-enriching goals for the weekend:
- Breathe some fresh salty air at the beach (I love you, California)
- Take a long run while enjoying the new episode of the always delightful Joy the Baker Podcast
- Bust out the yoga mat and stretch out my body.
- Kick back with the new issue of Cooking Light (my food magazine of choice!)
- Cook lots of delicious food to share with you!
Finally, I’ve been doing some revamping of my Pinterest profile, including creation of a new board – “Super Healthy” – to help organize the recipes that most appeal to my dietitian sensibilities. When you’re in the throes of a health kick, look no further!
I love finding new sources for inspiration, and since you’re here you probably have great taste. Just kidding, but seriously, if we’re not already connected, follow me! While we’re at it, I’d love to see how you’re taking advantage of your weekend on Instagram, too. What are you planning for yourself?